Set of 18 Costes chairs designed by Philippe Starck for Driade.
All the chairs are original Philippe Starck design chairs by Driade, come labelled.
Ideal as dining chairs or conference chairs, timeless classic that everyone recognises.
1980s - France
We offer two options:
-------> Option 1:
Buy them in one lot in the their current condition:
- Typical wear on armrests
- wear on the edge of the backrest
- Good condition of the upholstery
- Good condition of the legs
- No structural damages
Basicly these need a new coating and light repairs to the armrests to look good again.
-------> Option 2:
You buy per piece in restaured condition and we quote the restauration.
For any questions, please do feel free to contact us directly.
Some fun facts about the chairs:
- Designed in 1984 by Philippe Starck for the Café Costes in Paris
- Starck added a practical round hole for the café staff to easily handle the chairs
- He also included only three legs; more practical for the cleaning staff
- This is the three-legged lacquered version with black leather upholstery
Width 48 cm/18.9"
Depth 53 cm/2..9"
Height 81 cm/31.9"
Seat Height 48 cm/18.9"
*Price is for the set
All our prices are excluding shipping costs. To request a shipping quote use the info button or click here.
For any information regarding orders, payments, shipping, ... you can check out the FAQ section at the bottom of the site or use the contact form.